Saturday, July 7, 2012

first haircut...

We went back and forth, back and forth about getting Adelyn's hair cut. It was getting to the point that it was getting in her face ALL the time and we knew that wouldn't work at the beach so we finally decided to get a trim. It was bittersweet and even though I thought she needed a trim more than Brandon I got choked up, just another first I can't believe has come and gone. Brandon even asked the hair dresser to cut a little more, shocking I know! She was perfect!  She sat there and just looked around quietly and patiently.  She still has beautiful curly auburn hair:)
A bath before she got it cut

What's going on Daddy?

Daddy is a little worried....


First cut!


Beautiful!!!!

1 comment:

  1. oh my goodness, her hair is to die for! som, she looks like you when you were a little girl!

    ReplyDelete