Monday, August 9, 2010

nursery reveal

Brandon did not want the nursery to be revealed in stages, he only wanted to show the final product. So he worked really hard to get the majority of it done by Friday so we could show our families and all of our out of town guests. I think you'll agree he did an AMAZING job! What an interior decorator I've got on my hands:) I think Baby C is on her way to being Daddy's little girl, or perhaps Daddy's little Princess (with a capital P)!

Thanks again GG & Grandpa for the crib and mattress! And thanks to Pia & Pops for the most comfortable chair ever (I have a funny feeling I'll be sleeping in this chair quite a bit)! Also, thanks for the bookcase!


{Once baby C has a name her monogram will go over her crib...one of these days!}




The dressers are from my mom & aunt's room growing up then I had them growing up...we're definitely getting our use out of them! Thanks Nay Nay & Pop Pop!






Her closet is already getting quite full! Definitely spoiled!

2 comments:

  1. Sommer, I absolutely LOVE the nursery! Olivia is already 3 1/2 months old and hers isn't completely finished yet! So I am living vicariously through you right now! Congratulations on having a girl.....she will amaze you ALWAYS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's SO cute! i can't wait to see it in person. good job you guys! ps, som you look GREAT!

    ReplyDelete