Monday, August 9, 2010

big birthdays

The intent of my blogging was to include major events in the Crawford household. I guess Baby C has taken the front seat since that's all I've written about but we had some big birthday celebrations this weekend and lots of surprises! Nay Nay turned 80 and Dad will be 60 next week so we had a weekend filled of fun! Friday night Brandon and I had the beginning of the party and Mom completed that Saturday with a big celebration!

The first surprise happened Friday afternoon when Cousin Roger & Pam showed up at Mom's to surprise Nay Nay!

That was quickly followed by a surprise from Nanci & Wayne coming from Arizona to surprise Mom & Dad!






























The next surprise came when Dad found out where he was going on his secret birthday trip...VEGAS!! Let's cross our fingers he does as well there as he did in Aruba!










The surprises continued the next day at Mom's! Cousin Eddie and Amy flew in from Colorado and surprised Nay Nay & Dad with leis flown in from Hawaii!










The Hogrebe Fam!

Sisters...Aunt Gwynnie & Nay Nay


Butko ladies!

Cousins!

No comments:

Post a Comment