Nanci is one of my mom's dearest friends from college. They met at orientation many years ago (I won't divulge how many years ago...don't worry ladies) and have been friends ever since. Nanci gave Adelyn an adorable outfit a few months ago and we had a little photo shoot today! Adelyn wasn't in a smiley mood but I got some cute shots none-the-less. With the help of
http://www.picnik.com/ I made this...
Nanci also visited my parents a few weeks ago and while looking at a picture of Mom from her senior prom Nanci decided she needed to be a brunette again. My mom always says, "it's hair and it grows," which translated to "I don't care if you dye my hair." So while Mom and Dad were in Arizona Nanci did just that...dyed Pia's hair brown. Wow. {I think the only one that likes it is Nanci...}
No comments:
Post a Comment