Monday, July 25, 2011

why?

Why is it that babies want everything they are not suppose to have? I know this is not a new phenomenon but it's more evident to me everyday. It started yesterday with the tissue paper from Pia's birthday gift.

Today I moved the dog bowls and water, problem eliminated. Then Adelyn became way too interested in the "fireplace." I say to Adelyn as she crawls in the direction of the fireplace "eh eh" and she turns around, smiles at me, and keeps moving. What a little Miss!


She's a quick little thing

Mad I moved her back to her toys...imagine that!
Since I just opened the gate I still had the box waiting to go to recycling and promptly cut it open to cover the fireplace. So thank you Safely 1st for the gate and your box.
Adelyn likes to stand but hasn't consistently pulled herself up, that is until today..
I looked over and saw this...

and a few mintues later...
But my little sunshine does like to smile:)

No comments:

Post a Comment