- She's smiling a lot!
- Sleeping well at night!
- Continues to eat well as you can see by her pictures;)
- Alert when she's awake and definitely likes looking at black & white things and still the lights of course
- Room update...she finally has her monogram on the wall (thanks Grandma!)
- She got to meet some very special people in my life, the Everett's. I worked for them when I was at UVa and I wouldn't know half the things about raising kids if it weren't for them!
Sarah & Adelyn
Mats, Anniken & Adelyn
- Her first New Year's...Brandon said, "Adelyn is so lucky she's already had her first Thanksgiving, her first Christmas and her first New Year's and she's not even 2 months old yet!" So just like her other first holidays we had to dress for the occasion! She wore an adorable outfit from great friends, thanks David & Pete!
New Year's day, all that partying really had her beat:)
Amya & Adelyn @ Grandma Bev's for New Year's day dinner.
with Grandma...
- and a Steelers win!

No comments:
Post a Comment