Sunday, December 12, 2010

Week 4

Adelyn is a month old...I can't believe it! She's had another good week! Most nights she sleeps between 4 and 5 hours then for another 2 to 3. She's more alert these days and continues to love the Christmas lights! Some highlights from the week:


My mom had a little happy hour in honor of some of the wonderful people at Park View that have given/let us borrow baby items or advice. Big thanks to all of them!

Adelyn & Auntie Lucy in an outfit from a great friend with amazing taste, thanks Mark!

"Santa's little helper" wasn't so happy at this moment:)


Adelyn took her first bottle like a champ!


Visitors...
Adelyn with Olivia, my friend Hilarie's newest addition! Olivia is almost 2 weeks older than Adelyn.



with Christine...

and Kristen!


I don't think I'll be as good as Maureen with the monthly cakes but happy 1 month birthday baby girl!

1 comment:

  1. LOL! The cakes were fun, but my waist line paid for it!! Can't wait to see you two on Thursday! Happy 1 month sweet Adelyn!!

    ReplyDelete