Monday, November 22, 2010

Welcome Adelyn Grace Crawford!

* Please note - I realize there are a million pictures...her parents are a little obsessed!

Adelyn Grace Crawford came into our lives on November 16, 2010 at 7:23 am. She was born 7 pounds 10 ounces and 21 inches long. She has grayish eyes and beautiful auburn hair like her daddy...I was SO excited! Adelyn is a name I've liked from the beginning and it slowly grew on Brandon but we think it fits her perfectly! Grace was Brandon's grandmother's middle name, a very special person in his life and we're proud to honor her.
Here is her first week in pictures:
Day 1
Her debut into the world!

Daddy cutting the cord.

First family photo!

One proud papa!

First bath

What daddy thinks....
Grandma and Grandpa Gibb

Grandma & Pia
Pia & Pops

Daddy & Aunt Britt

Mommy & Adelyn

Over our stay at the hospital we had many wonderful visitors!
Jenna!

Aunt Nat

Vickie


Day 2
Grandma Bev
Auntie Lucy

Mrs. Land
Mrs. Thede came to visit and I missed the picture, thanks for visiting & I'm sorry I missed the picture!
Grandma

Sucking her thumb for the first time:)
Getting dressed

Aunt Bethie
Day 3
A beautiful girl! (not biased or anything...)

Daddy & Adelyn

Look at all that hair!

The first of many naps!

The Crawfords:)

Pia

Proud grandfathers:)

Uncle Ken

Day 4
Road trip home! She was AWESOME on the ride home! We made a few stops and she slept through everything!



Seeing her room for the first time...

First nap in her crib

First sponge bath



Daddy gave her a mohawk!

Mommy fixed it of course!


Day 5
First trip to the doctor!

She's gained some weight back (back to 7 pounds 4 ounces) and got the OK from the doctor!
Day 6
A wonderful visit from Aunt LT! She drove up to visit for a bit and we were so excited! Thanks for coming!
Trying to catch some zzzzzzs....
Adelyn's first manicure:)
Day 7
Just the beginning of all the fun clothes and accessories!
Tomorrow she will be one week old and already I want to stop time! Brandon and I are totally in love and I couldn't have even imagined how wonderful it is to be a mom. Thanks to everyone for the well wishes, meals, and help...we truly appreciate everything! So much to be thankful for this week....

1 comment:

  1. We loved looking at the pictures and videos of little Adelyn!! My parents, Jon, and I were all crowded around the computer. :) Love you guys and can't wait for our next visit!!!

    ReplyDelete