Sunday, October 24, 2010

Dedication Week

So this past week at school was our Dedication week because we are a brand new school. Being one of the SCA sponsors it was an absolutely crazy but fun week! I'm just glad Baby C is already behaving and waited until after all this craziness to grace us with her presence (she'll be here in T-minus 2 weeks....yikes)! After a string of long days I came home to quite a dinner presentation. He had some of my favorite things...ice water with a straw & the candy corn pumpkins for dessert. I guess Brandon is getting in the Halloween mood and tried to make what he said was a "ghoulish" appetizer!




These are his "bloody fingers"....

He was quite amused with himself and it was just the comic relief I needed! Thanks love!

1 comment:

  1. SO SO CUTE!
    I miss you all and am thinking about you! T-Minus 2 weeks! XXOO

    ReplyDelete