Wednesday, June 30, 2010

spoiled already!

So little baby girl C is already spoiled, I'm sure no one is shocked by that! I know she'll get a million more gifts along the way but I wanted to share some of her first few!

She's sure to be a Wahoo! The very first gift she received was the receiving blanket from Pia & Pops (I think they had that long before I was even pregnant...)! The first baby purchases I made were the UVa onsies & GG completed the outfit with the hat!















Also, before we knew she was a she Nay Nay found these towels..."gender neutral" she would say!
















After finding out we were having a girl I had the joy of shopping with GG, Pia, & Auntie Dee! Oh this is going to be dangerous!















P.S. Poor Sadie doesn't know what's about to hit!


Brandon was not so keen on the jacket & jean skirt outfit. He said the skirt was too short and I found this note on my dresser the next morning...
















Aunt Bethie found the perfect bib for her Thanksgiving arrival!



















GG has gotten a lot of firsts for the baby - first purse, first tooth holder, first curl holder, first "shoes", and the most adorable hats you've ever seen!




















GG also found these clothes organizers! You know how I love to organize! Her temporary closet is in the laundry room until we decide which room will definitely be hers.















Grandpa found a little pink onsie in PA over the weekend....



















GG dropped off another bag of goodies this afternoon...too cute!















We are so thankful for everything and baby C is sure to be the best dressed baby around!

No comments:

Post a Comment